22 April 2015

What's On My Phone?

Hello friends!
Hope you’re all well.

We’re all bogged down with assignments and exams, so unfortunately haven’t had time to write for the blog as much as we’d like to. I received an ask.fm question with two suggestions – What’s on my Phone? And Favourite Beauty Bloggers! I’m going to go ahead and do the What’s on my Phone suggestion, will also do the Beauty Bloggers in near future!
-
I’ve only got two pages because I like everything in a folder, organised – looks cleaner. In the extras folder I’ve put all the apps I could not care less about. We should have the option to delete those, am I right ladies? 




Now for the good stuff. My other folder, includes my social media apps. Twitter, Tumblr, Vine, Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, Kik, Ask.fm, WhatsApp and on the other page Wattpad, Oovoo and Messenger (for Facebook). This is my favourite folder. Also just realised how much of a life I do not have. Wow.


On the second page, we’ve got the photography folder! Now, I’m not one for editing my photos – mainly because I’ve no clue how. However, I’ve downloaded and kept these apps just in case (so I keep telling myself), who knows, maybe one day I’ll become a famous photographer. Started from the bottom now we here, no? Out of these apps, the ones I actually use are Afterlight –for effects, Facetune – to smooth the skin and brighten the photo and SquarReady – for borders and making a photo fit. *Facetune is not a free app, nor are some of the effects on the other apps. VSCOcam, Afterlight, PicFx - for effects. PhotoWonder, Facetune, Perfect365 -mainly for doing a bit of cheating of the skin and light, but also have effects. Squaready, InstaSize, PhotoCollage - for collages, boarders etc.


My utilities folder, is where I store my, can’t think of a word.. So I’m just going to say my apps that I do stuff on. Always the eloquent one. I don’t know how nor why Passbook is there, but I’ve already taken the screenshot, let’s pretend that’s in the extras folder.. Crowdfire  was formally named JustUnfollow – an app where you see who follows you/who doesn’t on Instagram and Twitter. Commbank is where I do all my banking and Scoopon is really good for finding bargains! I don’t really use that app though, just enjoy looking.


Finally, my games folder. I don’t actually play these games, but I’m too scared to delete them. Flappy Bird as you guys know has been deleted from the app store, and Kim Kardashian Hollywood well, let’s just say I might have cheated and the cheat might not be available anymore.. I put the Emojis there because honestly, I didn’t know what to do with it.



-

Right so that’s all for my What’s on my Phone post! Hope you guys enjoyed.
P.s. Anyone else digging the new design? Our steamed bun (my affectionate nickname for her) Tina is really good with design!

Rama x

No comments:

Post a Comment