9 April 2015

Scrub-adub-dub

Hey honeys!

So I'm currently on my mid-semester break and I thought I'd honour my terrific procrastination skills by doing a review. 

Let me introduce you to...get ready for it...Mr. Bean



Ah yes this casanova has it going on, he's so good at what he does that he'll be all over you for the next few months. No honestly I love this stuff and it may smell a bit gross and get a bit messy but it does wonders! 


When I decided to join the coffee scrub revolution I wasn't sure exactly what I was expecting, but I definitely wasn't expecting such great results. I like many others have stretch marks. Stretch marks are so, so, so common and in all honesty I feel like they are nothing to get worked up about. However I do understand that a lot of you can get self-conscious about them, which is why I'm referring you to this 'God sent' product. Bean worked wonders for my stretch marks, they didn't completely disappear but they sure as hell were minimised. You can't  even see the ones on my boobs anymore (hoorah!) Not only that but it left my skin feeling soft and rejuvenated. And this was all after three weeks of use. 


     The ingredients are all natural which means it's great for everyone, especially if you have sensitive skin. However I would still recommend doing a tester patch just before you use it for safety's sake. 

     When to use?

      I usually just lather on a handful after my shower, letting it all soak in for five minutes before rinsing off with cold water. I don't use it every day, I use it about 4 times a week. You don't want to be using it every day as it is an exfoliant meaning it will strip away those natural oils when it strips away your dead skin. I also recommend using it at night because when you sleep that's when your skin begins to repair itself. 

     Why use it?

     Exfoliation is the key to healthy skin. If you want your skin to glow then you should get onto a good body scrub. Not only that but you should be constantly moisturising as well. Exfoliating and moisturising ensures that pores are opened and clean leaving you feeling fresh. 

     I really, really love this product and would honestly recommend it to anyone. The key to happiness is to love yourself and loving yourself means taking care of yourself. This is just one more thing that helps you on your way to self-enlightenment so if you haven't already, hop on the bandwagon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment