21 March 2015

Everyday Make-Up Routine

Hellooooo!

Third time's the charm? This is my every day make-up routine. I didn’t like the other two posts, well; I didn’t like the pictures so I deleted it. However, this post is here to stay (hopefully). So without any further ado, here is my every day make up routine!


Right, so, first thing is first (had to refrain from making /that/ joke) foundation. I use the NARS Sheer Glow foundation, one pump, using the Models Prefer Airbrush BuffingBrush to blend that in. I don’t go in with a primer first because; does anyone really have the time? I also don't powder, I don't like the look of it.



Then going in with my concealer, with either the Maybelline Fit Me concealer or theL’Oreal True Match Touche Magique Concealer. I use my fingers to blend that in under my eyes, on my eyelids and on any problem areas.


Lashings and lashings of mascara (see what I did there? Lashings? Mascara? Eyelashes? No?). I’ve been loving the Benefit They’re Real and Maybelline Volume Express Falsies Big Lash mascara. If you’ve got problems with clumps or lashes sticking together, take an old mascara, clean the brush and use that to remove the clumps after you’ve applied your mascara.


If I’m being honest here, I only added the Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade because it made the photo look pretty. I never really put product through my brows, however, if you’re using this product, I strongly suggest wiping the product on a tissue, (or your hand) before applying. It’s very pigmented, a little too pigmented..


Finaaaaally, to add a little warmth to my face and add the shapes back in that the foundation took away. The Anastasia Contour Kit around the perimeters of my face and a little under my cheekbones, very subtle because it is an everyday look. Sometimes I use the highlight in this kit. I use an Airbrush Angled Contour Brush to do so. 



Hope this post wasn’t boring and you guys enjoyed it. Here’s a selfie, you know, to show you the products.

Rama xx

No comments:

Post a Comment