18 March 2015

University Bag Essentials

Salutations my friends.

As some (all? most?) of you may know, I’m in my second year of university. And although we’ve already started, I thought I’d do a “what’s in my university bag/university bag essentials” post, thought it’d be fun. I love seeing what other people carry in their bags (is that odd?) so, I thought you guys might too. How many times have I said thought? Way too many.. Enjoy!



Let me start by showing you the bag I carry. My mum, bless her, bought it for me. I actually love it so much. It was bought from strandbags, but I looked on the website and can’t find it, so it must not be sold anymore. I suggest buying a bag that is able to carry a good amount of weight, one with lots of compartments and if you carry your laptop, a section for that. Most importantly, make sure it’s comfortable.





 Next, pick your device; you’re going to need this for your lectures. I take my laptop and type up my notes while sitting at my lecture, and because some of my lectures are online, this is essential for me. By all means, you can use a notebook, I just find it easier to keep up with a laptop.



A binder, to keep all my notes and loose sheets for each subject together (organization is key to a less stressful year), a notebook, a diary to keep track of important university dates and my pretty pencil case filled with stationary.


Then I’ve just got my essentials. Keys, wallet, glasses, earphones, gum (important), sanitizer and lip balm. I suggest popping in some medicine and a packet of tissues, just in case. All of these I’ve fit in my bag, heavy but needed. Also, I don’t take my text books to university because I don’t find that I need them.

Hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know if you did, or if you didn't -- but be nice. If you have any post suggestions, let us know, we've linked our twitters and ask.fms on our page. 

Rama xx


No comments:

Post a Comment