20 August 2015

Lilash Review!

Hello friends.. It's been a while
Sorry! We've been bogged down with our university workload.

I've been trialling the Lilash Eyelash Growth Serum for a little over 12 weeks and wanted to share the results with you all! As the name suggests, it's designed to assist with eyelash growth, Lilash also have a serum designed to help with eyebrow growth.





In all honesty, before I used it I didn't have high expectations. Buuuuuuuut, boy was I wrong.  I was happy with the results, my family and friends even noticed the difference! Just between you and I, my mum wants me to purchase her some now too (someones a little jealous).

 

P.s. sorry for the ugly eye photo, my eyes aren't photogenic when they're closed -- or open for that matter..

All in all; it was easy to apply, it did not cause irritation to my eyes and was effective! However, the only slight issue I encountered, was after prolonged use I noticed a little line of pigmentation where I applied the product on my eyelid, however after a quick look on their FAQs and found that it disappears when you discontinue using it.

I strongly recommend the product for anyone struggling with short eyelashes, or even anyone just wanting more length on theirs!

Thank you Lilash for kindly sending this to me!
Rama x


No comments:

Post a Comment