18 May 2015

Billboard Awards Red Carpet Review

Hey guys!

So the past couple of weeks we’ve been absolutely swamped with uni work, but we thought hey we’ve been neglecting the blog so today because we adore y’all so much we’re gonna give back and give you our best and worst dressed of the Billboard Music Awards!

I’ll get straight to it and rip the Band-Aid off so that we can appreciate the goodness later!

First up is Fifth Harmony…not really sure what they were going for but this is a straight up no. Like the only one really doing it for me here is Dinah, which is sad because these girls are all fire and could’ve done some real damage on that red carpet.


Next is…Delicia? Not really sure if she’s trying to outdo Nicki Minaj, pay tribute to her or what? I’m just really not sure and as cool as it looks it’s just straight out wrong, I thought days of celebrities doing this was over *sighs* I hope it lights up or something, I mean that would make it slightly okay.




Karen Fairchild, this leather cut-out dress doesn’t do much it sort of looks like she just cut out panels of leather, stuck them together and then threw it on like YEAH FASHION and it doesn’t really match the shoes which is sad because those are some great shoes.


Iggy Azalea, this was well, not one of her best looks. I think that if maybe the nude panel was gone then she could've looked great but it's just throwing me off and I'm sad because she actually looks great. 




NOW THAT THE BAD NEWS IS OVER WE CAN GET TO THE GOOD STUFF

ZENDAYA, this beauty has absolutely been killing it lately and she definitely didn’t disappoint with this pant and crop top co-ord. I’m so envious of her and her endless beauty I am sad.




Jourdan and Kendall. Wowowow these two with their thigh-highs dressed in Balmain, absolute yes! Loving Kendall’s look a bit more though (sorry Jourdan)





When I saw this photo of Renee Bargh I think I shed a tear. She looks stunning in this amazingly tailored suit, not only that but she looks sharp and sleek as well. Definitely a big yes!



My favourite look however has go to go to Taylor Swift! The blonde bombshell looked fierce in the pantsuit—she must still be inspired by her bad blood video because she murdered the red carpet!



Anywho, I’ll leave you with these which are some additional looks that I loved, hope y’all enjoyed this little segment, hope I didn’t upset anyone (oops)


Nick and Oliva *heart eyes*

Kylie Jenner


Calvin Harris


 One Direction


Lots of love Kimiz xo


P.S remember to leave a comment or +1 this post on google plus if you enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment