23 December 2014

Smashbox Full Exposure Review

Hey guys!

So my dad took a trip to America recently and as one would, I requested he bring me back make up, I mean who wouldn’t? On my seemingly endless list was the “Full Exposure” eyeshadow palette by Smashbox.




In my efforts to try and use this wonderful thing I discovered it was probably one of THE most underrated products out there. I absolutely love it and having used Urban Decay's Naked palette before, I would definitely score "Full Exposure" above "Naked 1"





The palette itself is composed of neutral colours, with the shimmers on the top and the mattes on the bottom. It's perfect for any occasion, not to mention the festive season which is just around the corner. The simplicity of it means that it's easy to organise your look. The palette comes with a dual ended brush, which in all honesty isn't that great. The way it spread the shadows over my eyelids just wasn't working for me. However it's each to their own and you may find you love the brush.




The pigmentation is wonderful, my skin tone just doesn't do it justice. The shadows are of a "buttery" consistency, making them wonderful to work with and extremely easy to apply even for a self-confessed makeup novice like myself. The palette values at $68 at mecca cosmetics, but if you ask me it's well worth it considering that the 14 shades practically turn into 28 if you're gifted with the art of blending. If you have this on your christmas list then well done you've made and excellent choice and if you don't.....add it because it's never too late ;)


Happy Holidays!
xx Kimiz


1 comment: